Bowls ACT 2023 Pairs – Now open
It is with pleasure to announce the 2023 Bowls ACT Pairs is now open for nominations until the 30th of January.
Members can register teams via the buttons below:
- An open draw will be conducted prior to the event. Maximum two (2) trial ends shall be permitted at the commencement of the each game.
- Dead ends do not count – ends to be replayed.
- Format is four bowl pairs played over 21 ends. Bowls are to be played 2x2x2x2
- Club uniform is to be worn
- Teams can be made up by of members of any Bowls ACT club(s) and can be from one or more clubs.
- Event winners will be eligible to represent ACT at the 2023 Nationals
- Prizes – Badges will be awarded plus $100pp for the winners and $50pp for the runners-up
- The host club is the event controlling body. The controlling body may change the event format if required due to inclement weather.