2023 Bowls ACT Mixed Pairs – Nominations Open
Bowls ACT are pleased to open nominations for the 2023 ACT Mixed Pairs to be hosted by Weston Creek Bowling Club and Tuggeranong Vikings Bowling Club. Competitors are likely to inspired by our 2022 Mixed Pairs Australian Champions Gayle Young & Matt Styles and have aspirations of repeating their success at the 2023 Nationals!
- An open draw will be conducted prior to the event. Maximum two (2) trial ends shall be permitted at the commencement of the each game.
- Format is four bowl pairs played over 18 ends. Bowls are to be played 2x2x2x2
- Club uniform is to be worn
- Teams must consist of one male and one female player made up by of members of any Bowls ACT club(s) and can be from one or more clubs.
- Event winners will be eligible to represent ACT at the 2023 Nationals
- Prizes – Badges will be awarded plus $100pp for the winners and $50pp for the runners-up
- Dates of play are July 1/2/8/9 with 15/16 as spare
- The host club is the event controlling body. The controlling body may change the event format if required due to inclement weather.