Over 60’s Fours – Draws Now Online
Bowls ACT are pleased to release the draws for the 2023 ACT Over 60’s Fours Championship to be played at Weston Creek Bowling Club & Belconnen Bowling Club and thank both clubs for supporting the event.
Men and Women will be playing round robin games on day 1 at both venues so all players are requested to check the draw for their venue. The top four teams from each venue from Day One will qualify for finals on Day Two with all finals games to be played at Weston Creek.
Given the nature of the event with round-robin play on day one, Bowls ACT have made every effort to ensure that there are even numbers, however this has not been possible with the men’s draw. Players receivng a bye will be credited with a win, but no addition to shots for & against.
Bowls ACT reserve the right to re-draw the event if required to maintain competition integrity.
- An open draw will be conducted prior to the event. Maximum two (2) trial ends shall be permitted at the commencement of each game.
- Dead ends do not count – Jack to be re-spotted on the T
- Format is two bowl fours played over 15 ends
- Day One will be played as round robin over three rounds & the top four teams from each venue progressing to Day Two, which will be a knockout format
- Club uniform is to be worn
- Teams can be made up by of members of any Bowls ACT club(s) and can be from one or more clubs.
- Prizes – Badges will be awarded plus $100pp for the winners and $50pp for the runners-up
- The host club is the event controlling body. The controlling body may change the event format if required due to inclement weather.