Bowls ACT Operations Assistant
12 Month Contract Role Available – Flexible Schedule – 12 Hours Per Week – Closes Jan 8th
Bowls ACT are seeking an Operations Assistant to help out with our day-to-day activities, working from the Bowls ACT offices Chifley, ACT.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a State Sporting Organisation and help build engagement in the sport as key liaison between the Executive Officer and various internal & external stakeholders.
We are looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic individual to support the Executive Officer by building online content, supporting membership and assisting in competition administration.
This is a part-time position, 12 hours per week over a 12-month period with the potential of extension to an on-going role.
About the role
- Collaborate on events and provide member and host venue support
- Support the creation of high-quality, innovative online content, working with the EO on in-house design and copywriting
- Coordinate digital marketing, social media, and account-based marketing efforts
- Assist member communication via phone & email
- Engage with the membership to drive growth in Bowls ACT events
- Work with the Bowls ACT representative committee and support our elite teams
- Skills with online tools essential; Canva, Facebook, Instagram
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous exposure to bowls (including BowlsLink), event marketing, graphic design or similar roles is highly desirable
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and eager to learn
- Digital curiosity and ability to pick up new technologies quickly
Candidates should submit their resume and a cover letter detailing their qualifications and relevant experience to Bowls ACT – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bowls ACT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.
Applications Close January 8th at 5pm